Monday, July 25, 2016

All Things Bright and Beautiful - Book Review

"All things bright and beautiful,
All creatures great and small, 
All things wise and wonderful:
The Lord God made them all." 

     An artist from England named, Katy Hudson, took this sweet song and made a wonderfully illustrated kids book out of it. It is big and the 32 pages of  pictures are full of color and creatures! It is geared for ages 4-11 but my 17 month old twin girls and 3 year old boy love looking at it. It's really sweet.
     I am so glad I got to review it and do a giveaway here on my blog. You'd love this book too! Comment on any social media post sharing this review to be entered or here on this blog post. I will pick a winner in 4 days.


"Disclosure (in accordance with the FTC’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising”): Many thanks to Propeller Consulting, LLC for providing this prize for the giveaway. Choice of winners and opinions are 100% my own and NOT influenced by monetary compensation. I did receive a sample of the product in exchange for this review and post. Only one entrant per mailing address, per giveaway.  If you have won a prize from our sponsor Propeller / FlyBy Promotions in the last 30 days, you are not eligible to win.  Or if you have won the same prize on another blog, you are not eligible to win it again. Winner is subject to eligibility verification.”

4 comments:

  1. The content of your blog is exactly what I needed, I like your blog, I sincerely hope that your blog a rapid increase in traffic density, which help promote your blog and we hope that your blog is being updated.
    ดูหนัง

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing your thoughts. I truly appreciate your efforts and I will be waiting for your further post thank you once again. Nice article and pleasant arguments commented here, I am genuinely enjoying by these. If you have time you can check Microsoft Gift Card

    ReplyDelete